Aim And Scope
1. “Biological Forum – An International Journal” (ISSN NO. Print : 0975-1130, (Online): 2249-3239), Published by Research Trend.
2. Biological Forum – An International Journal was started in 2009 with the aim to create an environment of Biological research as well as to encourage the budding scientists of World.
3. The Journal is running in its 7th year of uninterrupted, publication, covering almost all thrust areas of biology with special emphasis to emerging fields of current Taxonomy, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Genetics, Genomics, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Mycology, Toxicology, Ichthyology, Entomology, Limnology, Marine Science, Nematology, Ecology, Biodiversity, Environmental Science, Forestry, Soil Sciences, Agriculture, Psychology, Physical education, Ethnobotany and Bioinformatics.
4. It is an international, peer reviewed, open access journal, published both on line as well as in print version. The journal invites full and mini-review research articles, full length research articles and brief communication giving exciting current information of Biological research.
5. Biological Forum – An International Journal is abstracted and indexed in almost all reputed agencies of the world viz; Thomson Reuters (ISI), CABI-Seed Abstract, Index Copernicus, GENAMICS, JOURNALSEEK, SIS, Global impact factor, SlideShare, Solidinfo, Scribd, docstoc, Proquest, findeen, Google Scholar, All Library Books, journals and Electronic Records Telegrafenberg (ALBERT), WILBERT, IIFS, Einstein Institute for Scientific Information, Academia.edu, YAMPU, Lexogen QuantSeq library, Digital expression profiling using NGS technology, Research Bible, Japan, Electronic Journals Library, German Institute of Global and Area Studies - Information Centre, Hamburg (GIGA), Scholar steer, CITE FACTOR, Journalguide, Journal rate, Research gate, Pubdb, impactfactor.pl, scholarship database, Newjour, DRJI, DESY PUBLICATION DATABASE, JuSER, Electronic Journals WZB, Impulse, Staats- und Universitätsbibliothek Fachbibliotheken, Bibliothekssystem Universität Hamburg, ZB MED ist Mitglied der Leibniz-Gemeinschaft, JOUR INFORMATICS, DOAJ – Directory of Open Access Journals, OAJ, Advanced Sciences Index (ASI), COSMOS, CABI-SEED ABSTRACT, The Hamburg State and University Library Carl von Ossietzky (Stabi), J-Gate journals, Global health cited report, CABI- Agroforestry Abstracts, CABI- TROPAG & RURAL, CABI- Pig News and Information, CAB Direct, CABI-Vetenary Bulletin, CABI- Helminthological Abstracts, CABI- Crop Science Database, SJIF Scientific Journal Impact Factor (INNO SPACE), International Institute of Organized Research (I2OR) http://www.i2or.com/7.html, Max Planck Institute for Comparative Public Law and International Law Im Neuenheimer Feld 535 | D-69120 Heidelberg, Germany, Eurasian Scientific Journal Index, University Libraries (University of Washington) (USA), International Institute for-Research, WbSrch Web Search, Docs pump, iseek, K Hub, Impact Factor Services For International Journals (I.F.S.I.J.), NLM (National Library of Medicine), Scientific Citation Indexing (SCI), InfoBase index, Indian Science, Scientific World Index, Science Library Index, Researcherid, RWTH PUBLICATIONS, CABI-Environmental Science Database
6. Biological Forum – An International Journal having a very broad International Editorial and Advisory Board which is equipped with a number of internationally reputed scientists who actively review the articles as well as give their valuable comments and directions for the improvement of the quality of the Journal.
7. Biological Forum – An International Journal is improved to Open Access facilty for free approach of the online full article to the researchers of the developing and third world countries.
8. We have a fast online article submission and review system to publish the valuable research articles of the authors as early as possible, otherwise, intimated within one week.
9. Authors submitting their research articles for publication are fully responsible for their research matter and the text, figures and views etc. , the Research Trend and Editorial Board members are not responsible for any type of plagiarism or conflict which is severely condemn by the publisher.
10. We are happy to announce that the articles published in Biological Forum – An International Journal, the copyright of the published article will be equally shared by the publisher as well as the author and both will have independent rights of using and getting the benefits of the article. The main author of the paper must be clearly mentioned in the article because the copyright benefits as well as the adverse responsibility also lie on the main author.